Re: [SLUG] SSH2 RSA login

From: Joe (mce@dalismustache.com)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 22:44:47 EDT

What is hapening is that it's rejecting your key so it won't let to use r
type login so it falls back and requests a password for authentication
because a password is still theoretically more secure than a key on a disk
that is easier to copy than reading your mind if you use good passwords and
don't write them down.

-Joe