Re: [SLUG] Can Netscape download file via html?

From: Sanity (m9u35@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 12:37:56 EDT

--- John Clay <john.clay@lfr.com> wrote:
> Matt Miller wrote:
> > On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 10:49, John Clay wrote:
> > > I just tried to download an rpm via Netscape and it just loads

<snip>

> I'm surprised that the dropdown menu from a right-click doesn't give
> me the
> option to "save target as". It does offer "save link as". Is that

The two options are analogous. "Save link" will save the target.

=====
j -- m9u35@yahoo.com
Saying that the constitution is a "living, breathing document" is the same thing as saying that there is no constitution. How would you like to play poker with rules that are "living?" (Walter Williams, Rush Limbaugh Show, 17 June 2002 broadcast)