[SLUG] gateway on RH7.2

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 08:51:21 EDT

Jason's question reminded me of my woes with RH7.2

Jason wrote:

 I didn't install this RH box as a
server, I believe I did workstation.

Any ideas?

Which brings up my question.

I have been trying to find where I can add a gateway to my RH7.2 install and
have not been able to find it through the gui interface. I don't recall if
I installed as a workstation or a server and will that make a difference?

does anyone know where to find the gateway input screen?? I have looked
everywhere without success.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst and Linux Admin.
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many thing,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"