Re: [SLUG] gateway on RH7.2

From: Stephen Reiach (sreiach@myrealbox.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 12:14:14 EDT

Im assuming you mean the address of a gatway. You might want to look at the prog. 'redhat-config-network' You can easily find the gateway setting in there. You can also edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth[x]. Now if your talking actual gateway software, thats a different kettle of fish.

Stephen reiach