[SLUG] partition changes

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 09:32:50 EDT

I have two partitions on my data disk /dev/hd1. It has one primary and one
logical partition. The primary partition is full.

I want to move some of the free space on the logical paritition to the
primary partition and with partition magic I cannot do that. Can I change
the primary partition from primary to logical and then proceed to move the
free space to the first partition? Can I then change it back to a primary
partition? Or would I need to do that at all?

Michael C. Rock