Re: [SLUG] Wierd occurence

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 17:42:09 EDT

Well, deleting the .trash.index and .trash.index.sorted file did not work.
So, what I did was delete all emails from the trash in kmail that were Later
than the "partition changes" thread and when I got right up to that thread,
it suddenly appeared in the kmail trash.
Evidently, the later dated emails allow an earlier thread to be corrupted in
the index.
Smitty