[SLUG] Themes and RH8

From: Jason Pratt (warlord@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 20:12:05 EDT

Ok question time again :) I installed RH8 final and can't get any of the
window decorations that I download fromsay art.gnome.org or
themedepot.com to work. I download the ones for both GTK 2.0 and for
MetaCity and none work. If they do work it looks nothing like the
screenshot of the GTK 2.0 theme that the creator posted. It just looks
like a default GNOME theme just colored the way the creator colored it.

Any suggestions as to what my problem is?

[j]