RE: [SLUG] ISDN Question

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 15:44:44 EDT

Mark,

When I did this years ago, I used a router to accomplish this task. At the
time I programmed the router to do what I wanted.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"