[SLUG] RPM Problem

From: Jeff Barriault (jeffbarr@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 13:59:06 EDT

I'm having some problems running "rpm -Uvh bind-9.2.0-8.i386.rpm" on RH 7.3
using the latest RPMs from Red Hat's site. I keep getting a "failed
dependencies" error for the following files: libisccc.so.0, libisccfg.so.0
and liblwres.so.1. When I look up references to these files on Red Hat's RPM
site it says these files should be in the bind RPM package. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

JB

PS - I'm sure this is something simple and I hope that I don't get
"crusified" for asking or start another "holy war."