Re: [SLUG] Zope Presentation

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 03:02:01 EDT

Great job, Russell. I enjoyed it. I can really see the value and
the relative ease of use for the end user. Still kind of afraid with
all those languages though.

Thanks Tom, for the projector, but you forgot to put it in the back
seat of my truck! ;^>

I can really see myself pointing that thing at my neighbor's
three-story concrete white house at 01:00 with my Hi-Fi system
patched into my gaming system, playing Deus Ex or Quake, a carton of
popcorn to my left, a case of Coke on my lap, a one-touch microwave
to my right for eeez of access, and a really greeezy joystick
dead-center. Oh the delight of not showering for three days on a
long weekend playing your fave games. <sigh> Now I know why I'm
single.

/mario