Re: [SLUG] Laptop

From: David Meyer (dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 08:32:22 EDT

Actually...I was in a CompUSA the other day in Miami and saw what I think
was a DELL (but I could be wrong) with an Athlon processor. I had to do a
double-take to make sure, but it was indeed an Athlon. I'm sure you already
know this, but the Duron's aren't half bad, and they cost a bunch less. You
can find them everywhere.

Dave