Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Norbert Cartagena (gnorb@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 07:56:19 EDT

wolfs hawk wrote:

>> *************************************
>> * Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) *
>> * Meeting Schedule *
>> *************************************
>>
> <<snip>>
>
> I was looking at the meeting schedule on the website
> http://www.suncoastlug.org/meetings.html
> and was wondering why only Dunedin meetings are listed after December.
> Are all other locations going to quit hosting?
>
> Wolf.

Nah. We've actually decided to go on a one year sabatical begining
January 1. We've decided as a collective to try to make the first human
Beowulf cluster made entirely out of Linux users. Isn't that exciting!?
We'll be back a bit later, so no - no quitting, just breaking in order
to evolve :-)

(just kidding - Gnorb)