Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 19:13:36 EDT

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 06:17:41AM -0400, wolfs hawk wrote:

> > *************************************
> > * Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG) *
> > * Meeting Schedule *
> > *************************************
> >
> <<snip>>
>
> I was looking at the meeting schedule on the website
> http://www.suncoastlug.org/meetings.html
> and was wondering why only Dunedin meetings are listed after December. Are
> all other locations going to quit hosting?

Ugh. In short, it means nothing. All meetings will continue as usual.

In long, we have to specifically _ask_ for all of our meeting dates at
Dunedin Library. I get a letter of confirmation back with all the dates
and times on it. So I enter those into the meeting calendar while I have
the letter in hand. Dates for other meetings I have to look on a
calendar to find, so I don't fill those out until later.

On the other hand, Gnorb could be right. ;-}

Paul