[SLUG] Direct tv dsl Demands payment by credit card

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 19:07:18 EDT

A couple weeks ago someone posted that direct tv would accept a cheque for
payment. I just spoke with a Mr. Pole there and he told me that the policy
for dsl sales was credit card only. I told him I received information to the
contrary. He said that could have been a direct tv cable customer who got
dsl in addition, but not dsl only.
So, to clarify any false information otherwise:
Direct tv dsl Demands payment by credit card.
Smitty