Re: [SLUG] Laptop

From: Brother Timothy (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 13:25:15 EDT

Thanks to all of you who were so kind as to provide information.

I forgot to mention that I'm not particulary enamoured with Dell having once bought a desktop PC from them. That experience movated me to learn how to build my own desktop PC's and I have done so ever since.

Perhaps what I'm looking for is not avaliable as of yet. I really like the Sony and Toshiba laptops I have seen but the only thing holding me back is the Intel Processor.

Once again, thanks.

Joe