Re: [SLUG] Problem with new HD

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 00:27:43 EDT

I figured that is what the problem was because I ran into this type of stuff
a few times about 6 months ago.
My Socket 7 board would only go 30 gig. Then I tried a old PII board I got
that only supported up to a 350 mhz processor and it was the same thing 30
gig max.

Then I bought a controller card. Btw the SIIG I mentioned from Best Buys
supports Linux. : )