Re: [SLUG] Red Hat 8.0

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 15:49:49 EDT

Hay don't wore about putting it on the list.

Look my reference says clearly "that to me" meaning that is my opinion no one
else's of it RH 8.0 appearance.

Point is most likely if you like Gnome you will likethe new RH 8.0 GUI but if
you are like me and like KDE then most like you are not going to like RH 8.0

This is equivalent situation to "Which is the best distribution?"
Everybody has their own opinion in a situation where everybody is right and
nobody is wrong.

The only point to the post regarding the new RH 8.0 GUI is that people should
know before they buy it that it is not equivalent to RH 7.3 in appearance in
anyway. If what you want is an equivalent appearance in your update - KDE or
Gnome - then you are going to have to go to another distribution.

Thanks

Frank