Re: [SLUG] Red Hat 8.0

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 15:36:39 EDT

Oh! I did not by any means mean to imply that it did not work great.

My only reference was that I like the KDE interface better than the Gnome
because it is easier for me to read. That was all.

By the way I just tried to install RH 8.0 and use only KDE but I still got the
RH screwed up Gnome interface.

It does appears that RH is trying to convert everybody to Gnome despite your
liking it or not. Sorta of reminds one of another software organization and
there peculiar ways.

Thanks
Frank