Re: [SLUG] Scripting Advice needed

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 15:02:11 EDT

I'm a big fan of the O'Reilly books. I feel you just can't go wrong with
them. I have a number of them In fact the Lady at Borders thinks I'm an
animal lover:) When I bought my "Mastering Regular Expressions" book she
wanted to know if the book was about Owls.

Here is a link to some of there Open Books which are on line.
http://www.oreilly.com/openbook/

Here's a link for all their books on scripting
http://www.oreillynet.com/search/index.ncsp?sp-q=shell+scripting&sp-k=all&search=search

I haven't any of the scripting books but if they are anything like their
other books they are very good.
Sometimes Barns and Nobel has these books at reduced prices. In fact the
last 4 or 5 OReilly books I've bought I've paid less than $10 each for
them. You just have to watch there discount rack.

Mike M.