Re: [SLUG] PHP Shopping Cart

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 11:46:59 EDT

I believe it uses PHP to some degree, but I don't know for sure. One
or two years ago, one of our members, Jose Ortiz, introduced me to
Akopia (http://www.akopia.com). Not much later, RedHat purchased the
product (smart move) and labeled it RedHat Interchange
(http://interchange.redhat.com)
(http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/index)

It has recommended associative selling capabilities and a large
currency backend to all sorts of currency methods. When I witnessed
its function, it was set up like Home Depot. If you bought a hammer
it would recommend, say, 10d Nails and a small crowbar to go with it.
You would just click away and spend, spend, spend!

/mario