Re: [SLUG] Slashdot Meetup

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 22:01:57 EDT

Ronan, too bad I already made plans earlier. What's that site called
with the schedule? I'd like to put it repeating far ahead on my
planner so I can religiously make these things.

For those of you that have never gone to these these events, it's
like the social we used to have after the Tampa SLUG meetings. Geek
talk, laughter, good people, and FOOOD!! Can't forget the food!

Speaking of which, what ever happened to our recruitment chair
position. I remember some young fellow with a SLUG shirt and a
cheery attitude greeting everyone and then recommending Denny's or
something. That was when we were back at the high school chem lab.

/mario