Re: [SLUG] ROTFL moment

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 16:09:49 EDT

They were not raided because they wouldn't upgrade. They were raided because
they were not in compliance with Microsoft's licensing requirements. After
the raid, and after they were fined $90K, they began the conversion to
Linux... Read more at
http://www.worldtrademag.com/CDA/ArticleInformation/coverstory/BNPCoverStory
Item/0,3481,76659,00.html

Doug