RE: [SLUG] ROTFL moment

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 15:27:56 EDT

I find all this hard to believe,,, that they were raided because they moved
to Linux rather than upgrade to MS. If they were raided, I would find it
easier to believe if they had unauthorized copies of MS loaded and were
moving to Linux to avoid paying for what they had been illegally using.

I would love to get some collaboration on this point rather than go off the
deep end and accuse that scoundrel Gates of anything as underhanded as this.
Illegal search and seizure as well as trespassing are all things that come
to mind that would prevent such an action if proof of a copyright violation
was not an undeniable fact.

 Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"