Re: [SLUG] Gnome 1.4 desktop icons not visible

From: Adrian deLisser (adriand@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 21:10:23 EDT

Matt,

Unfortunately Nautilus on my system does not have the 'Use Nautilus to
draw the desktop' selection! In fact, the entire 'Desktop' selection
group is missing (It is there in my wife's login). Perhaps this has
something to do with my setting Galeon as the default handler for URLs
in Gnome...

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Adrian.