Re: [SLUG] Internet Permissions

From: rhires@earthlink.net
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 08:31:01 EDT

I followed your instructions. But no dice. I'm getting the idea that I don't
have access to dns as a non-root user. The reason I think this is that I used
a gnutella client just to check, and that works...it only uses ip addresses to
do its thing. So, what could prevent a normal user from getting dns
information?

Russell