[SLUG] Need Constructive Critism

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 08:59:43 EDT

Hello Everyone

I need your constructive criticism. I've developed a content management
system for simple websites. My target audience is not for profit
organizations, clubs, small businesses and the like that want to make
constant changes to the site but can't afford a web weenie and don't
have coding skills.

Although I'm a great coder, web designer I am not. I don't know how to
make things glitzy and I'm not sure if I should make it glitzy.

http://www.webruss.net

I would certainly appreciate any input you can offer me that would make
my site look and feel better.

Regards
Russ W