Re: [SLUG] sale list

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 18:44:32 EST

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 12:28:20PM -0500, A2L1 wrote:

> There was nothing on the for sale page when I went there earlier so I posted
> some stuff. Question is why doesnt anyone use it?? Im looking for some
> hardware so if you have any for sale please post it. Rather see a slug get it
> than some retail outlet.
>
> A J

Thanks, AJ, for being the _first_ to use the For Sale page. AJ's for
sale stuff is now uploaded so you can see what he's selling. For the
rest of you, particularly the Linux companies in the area, you are
welcome to put up a notice about your products and services as well.
Roblimo could even put a notice up there about his new book, if he wants
to. ;-}

Paul