[SLUG] A thank you and a testimonial

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 07:59:17 EST

First let me thank those of you who responded to my query for help with the
rpm database. I have said it before and I will take literary license and
say it again, this Linux Users Group is the best at helping those of us
lost in the fog.

Thank you again,

I recently purchased RH 8.0 and loaded it three ways: ftp install, nfs
install and just installed directly from the CD. I specifically chose to
alter each install to test the programmers competency. I chose to change
the partitions, altered the packages to install and did server, workstation
and pc installs.

I had no problems at all and the installer worked flawlessly. The new
desktop is a beaut. Had to hunt for the terminal icon but even that is kept
away from the casual users reach.

Respectfully submitted,

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"