Re: [SLUG] Verizon and SMTP

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 18:57:49 EST

You can check your mail through another provider if you use earthlink
/mindspring.
How ever they block the ability of sending through another isp.
They do not allow you to have remote sending from any other isp.

You can use the online e-mail access but that is it.
That has been in the 8 years I have used Mindspring/Earthlink.

Bill P.