Re: [SLUG] Backup

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 12:15:29 EST

First, thanks for answering. I forgot to tell you that those servers are
not local network servers. As a matter of fact, the only thing they are
sharing is the dns service. In other words, one is the primary dns and the
other is the secondary. In the future, they will also belong to two
different ISP companies.

Regards

Diego