[SLUG] Postnuke

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 16:23:27 EST

Hi everybody,

I am trying to install postnuke. I think the installation is pretty much
easy, but I am having a problem with mysql server. I set up in an you can
access the server as localhost or as my domain name. When I tried to run
the postnuke installation website (install.php); I am getting this error:

PostNuke Installation

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_pconnect() in
/var/www/html/install/newinstall.php on line 36

I am positive the problem is between mysql and php, but I don't know how
to fix that.

Thanks

Diego