Re: [SLUG] A beginners question

From: casey fraites (fraites185@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 16:44:11 EST

 Ronan,

 You are right I guess you have to decide what type
of user you want to be For someone like me right know
 who is selfstuding for the A+ exam and looking for a
career in IT I guess you can say I want the basic
Knowledge of linux to install run trouble shoot
network and run and operate a server from a linux box
thank you for your time
Casey