[SLUG] red hat 7.3

From: casey fraites (fraites185@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 16:24:35 EST

I took your advice thank you all for your help I
will be atending a slug meeting soon i when out and
purchased red hat linux for dummies it came with
redhat 7.3 bundled with it and I am very pleased with
it i have installed on a old P2 with 64m of pc 1oo
and it runs like a champ!! I have decided to run KDE
and i like the interface
my question is where do i find some linux downloads
for antivirus search engine etc.
any linux sight that just pertain to linux downloads
 thanks for your help
Casey