RE: [SLUG] A beginners question

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 14:23:23 EST

Easy now , Casey,

Take it one question at a time but try to read some of the volumes of
documentation first,,just so you know the questions to ask.

These guys and girls on this list are plenty knowledgeable but for the most
part they want you to make an effort as well. They will not spoon feed
you,,, and they just love to get a good laugh at your expense if they can.
Don't take it personally,, one day you will be one of them and acting the
same way.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"