RE: [SLUG] Sending Mail...works for now

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 21:45:26 EST

When I had RR installed, I had heard all of the horror stories about
the installers, so happens that the guy that came out was running
LINUX, boy was I happy. He told me I had lucked out, but was most glad
to help, since the other installers are automatons working to get out
of installer hell.

I would like to know your contact inside RR so I would not have to
deal with the idiot shield that you have to go through, and usually
give up in disgust trying to deal with. I still am looking forward
to getting DSL in Palm River, it HAS to be better than TW Cable...

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com