Re: [SLUG] New to the group

From: corey@serviceweb.net
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 15:50:39 EST

Hi,

I too wanted to introduce myself. I will be moving to Tampa from NY in two weeks
 and I can't wait to meet more fellow penguin worshippers. :-) I have been
using linux since '96 and feel rather competent in it's musings. I hope to be
able to add to the group and learn from others.

See you when I reach the sunshine!

Corey