[SLUG] Incremental Backups To CDs

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 22:00:24 EST

In my wife's (Windows) CD burning software, she typically backs up a set
of directories to a CD. Later, she'll select only those files which have
changed within that hierarchy, and back those up to that same CD newly.
When looking at the CD, you see all the files except the old versions of
the files she backed up more recently. For those files, you see only the
new versions.

I've set up a CD burning machine at home running mkisofs and cdrecord
under Linux. Can we achieve the same result under this software as she
does with her Windows software?

Paul