Re: [SLUG] is this norb?

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 02:50:30 EST

>You might also find some of my
>entires on a Violists mailing list (By the way, Robin, when would you like to
>start your lessons?)

I don't think I'll do lessons. Right hand holds the bow, use your left
fingers on the strings. Nothing to it.*

- Robin

*I took 10 years of parent-enforced violin lessons as a kid and got
forced to practice the bleeped thing 2+ hours every day of my childhood.
Now I'm 50 years old and if I want to hold the bow 1/3 of the way up and
shuffle it back and forth like a West Viriginan, and lay the intrument
down on my chest instead of using my chin to hold it, that's what I'm
going to do.