Re: [SLUG] New to SLUG

From: Vince Meiste (vince.meiste@gte.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 22:57:40 EST

Thanks Ronan for pointing me in the right direction. Your suggestions
worked. I did have to leave the password parameter off of the command,
because the "&" character in my password wasn't getting interpreted
correctly by the mount command. I just let the mount command prompt me
for the password after issuing it. Worked like a champ. Thanks again.

Vince