RE: [SLUG] Website

From: Jeff Barriault (jeffbarr@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 06:24:01 EST

Are you planning on hosting the site on your own server? If not, another
solution may be to lease space with a hosting company that has these types
of services already set up for you to use. Check out
http://www.digihost.com. They have an e-commerce hosting package that may
have just about everything you need.