[SLUG] Website

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 10:14:33 EST

I have a question about a project that I have. I am trying to design a
website. I have some experience with Frontpage and DHTML. I think this
knowledge is good to design a simple website. Now, I am trying to go
forward and create an e-commerce website. I don't know where to start for.
I want to have different users ( login password screen). Also I want to
have a shopping cart and a database to manage inventories.

I know that it is not easy, but I don't know from where I can start. Any
suggestions or personal experiences will be more than welcome and helpful.

Best of Regards
Diego Henao