Re: [SLUG] Possible St Pete meetings?

From: James Miller (slug@intofocus.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 18:28:35 EST

  Extra meetings are always a good thing, but just don't let the membership
of the other meetings slip because of a new meeting elsewhere. That's a
good way to kill an organization; seen it happen in other groups. Everyone
gets spread out over too many small groups, communication drops, and the
whole thing comes crashing down.

  BTW, had a good time at the Brandon meeting. Thanks to everyone for all
the help...

James