Re: [SLUG] not a linux problem

From: Peter S. (ter450@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 21:12:30 EST

Boy, tough situation. First thing I think of is the video... which you have
already tested. Are they good video cards? Is one PCI and the other AGP?
I have run into this "no posting beep" about 4 times in the past. Twice was
a bad/loose video card. Once, the power supply was bad. And the last, was
the power supply shipped with the switch being 220 (rather than 115).