Re: [SLUG] not a linux problem

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 14:38:50 EST

Sounds logical but the dispute is that the system is
incomplete and the credit card company says that I have to
pay return shipping and a restocking fee of 15% as stated
on the website and order form. Well that ,and the original
shipping(which is non-refundable will come almost to the
cost of the original parts. It seems in my best interest to
keep the mobo and just order another(correct one) from
another company.
I agree that no-one else should be burned and am including
the company name and address
Target USA, Inc.
36445 Biltmore Place Unit E
Willoughby, OH 44094