Re: [SLUG] not a linux problem

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 13:25:37 EST

AJ,
If you paid with a credit card, simply ship the mobo back to them and write
the bank that issued that issued the card to repudiate the charge with a copy
of your shipping document. Keep in mind the Moss-Magnusson Fair Trade act.
Also, I think it would benefit everyone on this list if you were to reveal the
name of the offending firm and there location so we won't make the mistake of
doing business with them.
Smitty