[SLUG] Debian Install and a word of thanks..

From: Mark Banschbach (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 10:16:30 EST

Ian.. First I wanted to say thank you for the help
last night getting through some of the configuration
things..

  After I got home, I started playing with the
XF86Config file, and found that after grabbing the
file I found on the net for my card.. and doing some
creative editing.. I found that the only error it gave
was that it could not find the Fonts..

  I quickly was informed by one of the folks on the
debian list that I had not installed the "fonts-base"
package.. so when I get a moment or two.. I will do
that and see what else I happen to be missing.. :)

   I am sure I will have a few more questions before
this is all said and done.. !

Mark