Re: [SLUG] Mirror

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 20:11:42 EST

Matt,

Thanks a lot for your help. I have been working on this a couple of hours.
I modify the named.conf of my slave server. Now, It looks like:

options {
        directory "/etc/named";
};
zone "." { type hint; file "db.cache"; };
zone "cubanaso.com" { type slave; file "pri.cubanaso.com"; master
{64.58.197.202}; };
zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" { type slave; file "pri.0.0.127.in-addr.arpa";
master {64.58.197.202}; };
zone "clecstrategies.com" { type slave; file
"pri.clecstrategies.com";master {64.58.197.202}; };

Finally, I want to ask you. How can you check that it is working?.

Regards,

Diego