Re: [SLUG] "My distro beat up your distro" discussion

From: Mindspring (savatage@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 21:13:21 EST

I to am a massive NFS {Need For Speed} player and I wish Ea would port it
over.
Especially since there is such a huge following. Such as www.nfscars.com
which has over 3000 cars for NFS.
I know right now I have over 6+ gigs worth of cars around 4800 cars.

Who knows maybe huge list of people wanting it would help.
How ever Michael Bego of Xandros has told me that there should be a huge
list of games that they are working on to make sure they work in the next 6
months. We will see.

Here is a E-mail piece he addressed to me about this.

We will be good with many Windows 2-D games in about 6 months. 3-D may
be another 6 months. That said, any gaming company that makes their 3D
games available for Xandros today will be supported.

Bill Preece