[SLUG] DNS hosting

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Thu Nov 21 2002 - 08:19:15 EST

Can anyone advise me on a inexpensive DNS to register my domain name
with. I have a domain name and I'm looking for a DNS service to use. I
have my domain registered with godaddy and they don't supply a DNS
service. So since my domain name is about to expire I was wondering if
anyone knows where I can register/transfer my domain name that might
have a DNS service. I would prefer to keep the domain name and DNS
entries in one place, but cost is also a factor.

Thanks
Mike M.