Re: [SLUG] Question about X and stability

From: Matt (matthew@textbox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 16:47:23 EST

It's not that X is crashing, I'm sure I could leave it up for however
long. It's just that after a week or so it lags a bit when browsing
locally, or launching apps is slower then normal. Once I restart X it's
fine....

Maybe it's time for me to break the 500MHz barrer and join the rest of
the world ;p

--
Matt <matthew@textbox.net>
Fully Automatic Records